At Dove CE Academy we aspire to be a safe, caring, nurturing community. Providing firm foundations rooted in the Christian faith. Inspring all to grow and flourish.
“The person who trusts in the Lord will be blessed, like a strong tree planted by water. That tree always produces fruit.” Jeremiah 17:7-8
Roots to grow, wings to fly.
- Mission Statement
Dove CE Academy provides the best education and care based on Christian and British Values.
At Dove CE Academy, we aim to:
- Work together to promote the Christian ethos and values of our school
- Create a happy, friendly, inclusive and caring learning environment, inside and outside
- Foster and extend a child’s natural curiosity, enthusiasm and energy in order that they realise their full potential and experience joy in learning
- Provide appropriate support for pupils with individual educational requirements and respond accordingly
- Pursue the highest standards of achievements in all areas of the school’s curriculum
- Praise and acknowledge effort and success
- Support our high quality staff and governors with appropriately targeted professional development opportunities
- Further develop a partnership between children, parents, governors, staff, the church and wider community
- Develop the physical resources and environment of our new school